ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NATION
We acknowledge New Zealand’s historic nation, forged by Christian explorers and pioneers from Britain and other European lands, who created our parliamentary government under the Crown; and we acknowledge New Zealand’s early inhabitants, the Polynesian Maori people as part of our historic nation.
To create a movement of patriotic New Zealanders who believe that we as a people deserve better than is offered by the existing representative parliamentary system of government and are drifting steadily toward great social upheaval.
The proviso being that supporters understand that we New Zealanders are engaged in a war on our culture and therefore must work toward the betterment of the following matters;
- Whatever we do is is to be directed toward maintaining and strengthening the best features of Anglo Western culture based on Judeo-Christian teaching.
- Work as a movement to persuade and educate all political parties to adopt the Tools of Modern Direct Democracy as essential electoral reform. By adopting the Tools od Modern Direct Democracy, the democratic process will be improved whereby the sovereignty of parliament will be passed to the citizen voters as sovereign.
- Ensure the personal safety of all New Zealand Citizens and residents
- Review existing Laws, Rules, Treaties created by the United Nations with the interests of all New Zealanders first rather than interest and/or lobby groups.
- Our laws to be administered fairly and firmly without favour.