ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NATION
We acknowledge New Zealand’s historic nation, forged by Christian explorers and pioneers from Britain and other European lands, who created our parliamentary government under the Crown; and we acknowledge New Zealand’s first inhabitants, the Polynesian Maori people as part of our historic nation.
To create a movement of patriotic New Zealanders who believe that we as a people deserve better than is offered by the existing government and opposition and are drifting steadily toward great social upheaval.
The proviso being that members work to;
- Improve the Democratic process by supporting the principle of Direct Democracy whereby the sovereignty of Parliament is passed to the citizens as sovereign.
- Ensure the personal safety of all New Zealand Citizens and residents.
- Maintain and strengthen the Western European culture handed down by the Colonial Settlers.
- Review existing Laws, Rules, Treaties created by the United Nations with the interests of all New Zealanders first rather than interest and/or lobby groups.
- Our laws to be administered fairly and firmly without favour.
- Work as a movement to create pressure on the existing political parties especially those in parliament to either adopt or partly adopt our policies.